Tuesday 1 March 2016

My first board on Pinterest about CLIL resources

As I commented in my previous post, Pinterest is a great tool for teachers to find useful ideas for CLIL lessons and you can put them into practise and share your students' creations to everybody.

That's why I have create a new board in which I have shared some useful links about CLIL and I have also shared some of my favourite links that my classmates have added to our Open CLIL board on Pinterest.

I will continue adding more pins to my board and I hope that more people follow my board and add more pins too! We need to increase our knowledge about resources and put the most interesting ones into practice to see the results. Children would absolute benefit from our new ideas!

You can see my new board in this link

No comments:

Post a Comment